ESD-Safe Bench Assemblies
Manufacturer: Lewis Bins
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
$100.00 Minimum Order Required
Lead Time 3 days
Durable Black Conductive Coating
ESD-Safe Bins are sold separately.
Protects valuable contents from costly electrostatic discharge (ESD) and static electricity. Durable Louvered Panels are accompanied by 16-gauge steel legs that can be added with fasteners. ESD-Safe Bench Assemblies can hold 100 to 130 lbs.
- Conductive Plastibox Containers hang on Conductive Louvered Panels.
- Panels are punched from 16-gauge steel.
- Panels are finished in durable black permanently conductive coating.
- Louvered Panels mount securely to the walls or bench tops in your work area.
- Proper grounding is recommended.
- Assembly required.
The advantages of ESD material:
- Consistent dissipative ESD protection.
- 104 to 1,011 ohms/sq.
- Latest technology.
- Best ESD protection available.
- Permanent ESD protection will not wash off or wear out.
- Tough and durable impact-resistant plastic.
- Low sloughing, clean room compatible.
- 1% to 2% carbon black.
- Priced competitively with older technology-based conductive products.
Number of Bins That Fill The Louvered Panel by Model Number Chart Is Found in Images